The Cool Career Presents
THE 2018 COOL CAREER CONFERENCE – How To Make It In Fashion!
The 2018 Cool Careers Conference is a full day event geared toward those who aspire to make it in the fashion industry – whether it’s starting a fashion brand, influencing the masses as a blogger or influencer, predicting trends as a journalist, working in fashion events, PR + Marketing, capturing moments as a photography, styling, launching your own e-comm store (plus heaps more).
Join 150 creative, biz and entrepreneurial-minded women and students in the creative hub of Melbourne, for a gathering that is so much more than a careers conference. This is for the ones who desire to a career in fashion but want to be more than just a designer or PR manager.
This conference is for the ones who know they were made to work for something bigger than themselves and they desire the practical, tangible know how it takes to make that happen. The real backstage pass into the world’s most exciting and new age careers in fashion, and your step by step guide on how you can turn that career into your reality.
THE BIGGEST NAMES…
This year’s keynote speakers and panel sessions with famed industry personalities will be geared toward topics such as:
• The Rise of the ‘Real Girl’ Influencer,
• Badass Buying Power + E-Comm Start-Ups, and
• Mentor Sessions, with the country’s most influential fashion powerhouses.
SPEAKERS/ PANELISTS / CHANGEMAKERS
• Stef and Jess Dagon, Designers, Creative Directors, and Entrepreneurs / How Two Live
• Sara Bray, Marketing Manager / General Pants Co.
• Brogan Ruytenberg, Digital Manager / P.E Nation
• Renee Enright, Stylist, Fashion Editor, Presenter
• Sage Greenwood, General Manager / WINK MODELS
• Samantha Colling, Designer / Volley Australia
• Benita Grimaldi, Talent Manager / lululemon
• Bonnie Borland, Founder + Managing Director / Social&
• Sarah Spiker, Project Operations Manager / Cotton On Foundation
• Courtney Holm, Designer / A.BCH
• Sophie McGrath, Publicist / Sophie Mcgrath PR
Come hear their personal tales of the conquests (and shortfalls!) that got them to the top. Our popular mentoring sessions are also back, where you’ll get personal one-on-one meeting time with someone who has “Made it” in your field.
You will also get the opportunity to chat one on one with the best University, College and Tafe schools in Australia that offer fashion courses, LIVE on the day. Get all of your pressing questions answered and pick up information especially curated towards the fashion industry.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR EVENT PARTNERS
This event is for millennial women that are interested in a career in the booming fashion industry. We want you to leave one step closer to achieving your goal of landing that dream job, collaborating with your favourite brand, course, internship, or promotion and make some connections while you’re here.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW THROUGH THE LINK BELOW